Kim So Eun denies dating rumors with Song Jae Rim

Article: Kim So Eun clarifies rumors of Tokyo date with Song Jae Rim + lovestagram posts

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+925] Can't you please just happily date? You guys match so well.

2. [+295] Nothing wrong with a bit of scandal between a young man and woman

3. [+216] Please just date, it's this grandma's one wish..

4. [+177] Why? Please just date

5. [+55] They're a couple I genuinely wish would date.. 💗

6. [+10] They're both of an appropriate age and match so well ã…Žã…Ž I wish they'd just date~~

7. [+19] Yes, I'm sure a lot of celebrity couples take trips with other "staff" so that they can use them as an excuse to put out clarifications like this ã…Žã…Žã…Ž

8. [+21] I remember she had a scandal with Son Ho Joon during filming 'WGM' that ended up being nothing... why does it feel like she's always testing us 😂

9. [+3] Please just date

10. [+1] I'll just pretend that I didn't read this clarification...

11. [+1] They were so natural together on 'WGM', theyw ere my favorite ã… 

12. [+1] Just tell us it's true.. 😢

-