(G)I-DLE opens up about struggling with anxiety after Soojin's exit

Article: (G)I-DLE members open up honestly about their feelings since Soojin's leave "We thought there would be a possibility that our team wouldn't make it"

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+419] 'Tomboy' hit daebak and they're doing better than ever before now

2. [+172] They seem more like warriors than idols to me. I don't know how they're able to work so hard at living life.

3. [+87] I didn't know they used to have one more member

4. [+2] She sounds very composed in the interview, but I can't imagine the immense pressure she must've felt in the moment of it all happening. It's really sad that she had to chant to herself, "Our next album has to be a success."

5. [+10] For real, Miyeon really worked so hard in all their promos

6. [+6] They've grown up so well

7. [+2] The Korean members really did go through a lot... they held on to their fans for communication through it all

8. [+15] Wasn't 'Tomboy' plagiarized, though...
- [+493] The plagiarized song in question was Soyeon's 'Sun' featured on 'My Teenage Girl.' 'Tomboy' has never been suspected of plagiarism. I think you should be more careful before going around making comments like this. 

9. [+9] She kind of looks like Park Yeon Jin now that I'm looking at her again

10. [+4] ㅠㅠ Our captain...

-