New Jeans' Minji responds to rude fan question

Video: New Jeans' Minji responds to rude question from a fan during fan signing

Source: Drama Gallery via YouTube

Fan accounts overheard a fan at a fan signing with Minji asking, "Where did you get your nose done? I like it so I want to get mine done at the same place." Other fans were already annoyed with this particular fan because it was clear she was a personal Hanni fan who had been shouting Hanni's name all signing long, and found the question completely rude. Minji was heard responding back, "Unni, why would you get a new job? You're already pretty as you are, don't get any work done on it."

1. [+358] Minji.. the way she handled that was really wise~ I hope even happier days await her

2. [+201] Ah Minji ㅜㅜㅜ ❤❤ it must've been shocking to hear such a rude question but she handled it in such a loving manner... 🥺 

3. [+146] Ah, she handled it so well.. very good ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+97] Minji knows how to hold her ground, she's so cool...

5. [+89] Minji was the bigger person. I hope she doesn't let comments like this hurt her. Love all the members, I only want the best for them! I'll always support you ❤️❤️

6. [+16] That was a crazy nice way of handling that. She has great character, amazing leadership..  ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+130] Minji's amazing... because if I were her, I would've hit her back with "I never got a nose job". Please don't let comments like this hurt you rfeelings!!

8. [+87] I would've told the fan, "I got it from my mom"

9. [+22] She's so smart... pretty and smart~!!

10. [+24] I wish a real fan would've gotten in instead of fans like her.. ㅠㅠ

11. [+57] Why would you even say something like that to someone so young? ㅠ

12. [+40] That fan could get plastic surgery all they want and it still won't look like Minji's ㅋ Minji was too nice...

-