Agencies deny dating rumors between NCT's Mark and Oh My Girl's Arin

 Article: NCT Mark and Oh My Girl Arin's agency "Dating rumors are unfounded"

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+580] Stop f*cking around, seriously ㅋㅋ

2. [+341] Our Mark barely has time for a break, please stop with the rumors~~ ㅜ

3. [+378] What a joke

4. [+372] H..huh? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If we're going to be making up rumors over anything, let me make one up about me too.. ㅋㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+291] Our Mark barely has time for a break ㅜ

6. [+167] I'm an Oh My Girl fan so I don't know much about Mark but Arin took that picture over the weekend with her family. People really must not have anything better to do than to make up rumors like this. 

7. [+26] If that's enough evidence to make up a rumor, then I'm already married to Mark at this point

8. [+78] If pictures like this counted as enough evidence, then idols would be in dating scandals with a ton of non-celebrities all over SNS

9. [+8] Arin's picture was taken by her father... come on...

10. [+3] Idols get linked together for even the slightest of similar looking pictures

11. [+31] Such a load of bullsh*t

12. [+3] It's been so long since Mark even uploaded that picture

-