IU and Park Bogum pair up for new upcoming drama

 Article: IU and Park Bogum pair up for new drama with 'Camellia' scriptwriter and 'My Ajusshi' director

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+153, -18] I can't wait, I wonder when it'll begin airing

2. [+111, -16] It's being filmed in Jeju so the cinematography is going to be awesome... Looking forward to seeing Park Bogum~

3. [+82, -13] Park Bogum ❤ I support you, fighting 👏👏👏

4. [+64, -12] I really can't wait

5. [+58, -6] So excited for Park Bogum to work with Im Sang Choon writer-nim ^^ they're both my favorites ㅎㅎ

6. [+42, -4] I've been waiting for a new drama from Park Bogum. I'm really liking all the names so far, I can't wait.

7. [+38, -5] IU and Park Bogum, I support this~ can't wait, can't wait~

8. [+42, -10] It's his first drama in years, I will definitely tune in. Their chemistry together is going to be so lovely. 

9. [+37, -5] I've been waiting and waiting~~ and finally I get to see Park Bogum in a new drama~~ what a happy year ^^

10. [+38, -8] Daebak!

11. [+34, -4] Finally some news of Park Bogum in a new drama, I can't wait

12. [+30, -3] This pairing is no joke ㅋㅋ I've enjoyed all of Park Bogum's dramas, but this one feels more exciting because it's his first drama out of the army and it's with Im Sang Choon writer.

13. [+29, -4] Park Bogum is a must-watch. He's always shown us diverse characters and great acting ranges. The synopsis already sounds so fun ㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+21, -3] Can't wait

15. [+21, -4] This drama's going to be amazing

-