Actor Kang Tae Oh relieves his mother from the pressure of work after hitting daebak with 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo'

Article: 'Filial son' Kang Tae Oh, made his mother quit her job as soon as he hit daebak with 'Woo Young Woo'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+113] His heart is as handsome as his looks, I hope he serves well in the army 🙌🙌

2. [+112] I sincerely hope that he never gets into any scandals..

3. [+73] I can't believe we didn't know of such a kind-hearted person... I'm sure he was disappointed in us..

4. [+47] Lee Jun Ho-ssi~~~ serve well in the army~

5. [+18] What a filial son 👏👏👏👏👏

6. [+12] Finish your service happy and healthy

7. [+6] Shoot all the CFs that you want!!! I'm so proud of this kind-hearted son

8. [+10] What an amazing son 👏👏👏👏

9. [+21] Fighting~ keep going as you are now~ please don't make a mistake that you'll regret in the future ^^

10. [+29] I was a non-celebrity who was on 'Dream Team' with him in 2013 when he was a singer at the time. I remember that he would approach you first and strike up conversations. Even when I asked for a picture, he didn't just pose really quickly but put his arm around me really kindly. He was so respectful and kind!! I've always wanted to spread the word that he's a kind person so I'm really happy to see him doing well now as a successful actor!! 👏👏👏👏👏

11. [+7] Take all the CFs that you want!!!!!

12. [+2] Let's make sure your career is long running

13. [+4] His mother must be so proud of him~~~

14. [+5] His heart is truly as handsome as his face, which makes him all the more likeable! Kang Tae Oh-ssi, I wish you more success~~ 😍

-