Seo Yeji's creepy acting in 'Eve' spooks viewers

Article: Seo Yeji's 'crazed acting' in 'Eve' makes people believe she inhaled helium gas beforehand

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+106] I fell for Seo Yeji after watching this... her acting's too good and she's so pretty..

2. [+83] It doesn't even seem like acting, it's like this is who she really is

3. [+75] I'm more impressed by her co-star... they deserve praise too

4. [+50] I'm watching because there's nothing better to watch but I found the whole thing to be a bit comedic, maybe because of the acting or the script... Her acting wasn't scary to me, just really funny. Why does she keep whispering? Where's her voice? 😮

5. [+26] Comedic? I thought her acting's good.. There's something about it that pulls your focus in and creates an aura ㅠ

6. [+16] Yoosun saved this drama~ Yoosun's such a good actor, character is fun... I actually find Seo Yeji's line delivery and tone to be awkward, and her character doesn't seem probable in real life!

7. [+14] I wish she'd enunciate properly;; mumble mumble mumble... and please get her better make up

8. [+5] Yoosun's acting is better 👏👏👏👏👏

9. [+6] I had to rewatch because I thought I heard her wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+2] Seo Yeji's a good actor but it seems like she's going to get hate no matter what she does now because of her gaslighting scandal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+2] I think she's really good at psycho acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+6] She's just getting hate for anything now ㅋㅋ

13. [+68] Viewers were gaslit by helium 

14. [+62] Seo Yeji turns the drama into a comedy with her scenes ㅋㅋㅋ Park Byung Eun is just an ajusshi who's tired 24 hours... They're both so bad at acting that I actually feel bad for them now...

-