J Hope kicks off BTS solo chapter with 'More' release

Article: A new flare marking BTS' second phase of solo promos... J Hope's new song 'More' released

Source: YTN via Naver

1. [+216, -18] J Hope.. so cool~~~ ^^

2. [+168, -44] Such weird people in the comments... seems like the only thing you have to be proud of is the fact that you served..

3. [+96, -11] The song totally sucks you in, his style is amazing, his rap is killer, the shouting is next level.. wow, I think I'm going to become an idol stan after this

4. [+80, -13] I didn't know he was an artist capable of such a spectrum, how amazing

5. [+32, -4] The song is seriously... seriously good

6. [+15, -2] So, so stylish and cool. Seems like he was born with every cool factor that exists in the world.

7. [+12, -0] Such a totally different color to 'Hope World'. More dark and unique. It feels very experimental, totally fresh... I can't wait for the rest of the album.

8. [+10, -2] J Hope is opening up their second chapter of their careers and this is beyond anything I expected. I'm excited for the transformation of the other six members.

9. [+5, -1] This doesn't seem like the J Hope we've come to get used to. He expressed all of his different senses of selves in his music video, and I had no idea that he was capable of such a spectrum. Feels like rock or even metal. Whatever this is, it's so good.

10. [+4, -0] And this is the reason why he's the first up out of seven

11. [+3, -1] It gets classier the more you listen to it. Listening to this on my way to enjoy my weekend out~~

12. [+2, -0] This is so cool, Hoseok-ah. I support your passion and talent~~~ together or apart, our BTS are our seven gems.

-