Korean American community that leaked Seo Taiji wedding shares rumors of RM getting married soon

Video: Rumors of BTS RM getting married to girlfriend who is a golden spoon prestigious university graduate

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+504] Try to guess what's going through the mind of a woman contacting someone she hasn't kept in touch with just to say "I'm dating someone famous, I only want you to know"
- [+45] She wants them to bring money and gifts to the wedding ㅋㅋ
- [+46] Definitely asking the person to spread the news...
- [+34] To brag + ask for wedding gifts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's so wrong to contact someone you've been out of touch with just to invite them to your wedding

2. [+259] As long as our Namjoon is happy~! And even if these rumors aren't true, I'll continue supporting him so that he can have enjoy himself in relationships and get married when he feels it's time~~!!

3. [+280] I feel like Namjoon will have a happy life with a fitting partner, just be happy no matter what you choose to do 💜

4. [+146] He's worked so hard all this time, this is something to congratulate. The leader has suffered for so long and I just want him to be happy with someone good!

5. [+273] I'm an Army who left the fandom but I still have feelings of gratitude towards Namjoon left. He's suffered so much having to pull the team as the leader ㅠㅠ it breaks my heart to think of everything he must've had to deal with behind the scenes... I hope he's happy with whatever he pursues in the future!!!

6. [+394] He's never gotten into any dating scandals all throughout BTS' history so I think news of a wedding is something to congratulate

7. [+234] To whoever is marrying Kim Namjoon... congratulations, and I wish you happiness, but please cut contact with the unni you sent this text to..

8. [+111] I'm not against his marriage but we all know that idol groups have less and less promos once a member gets married. I'm more worried about how this will affect BTS. Will getting married block BTS' future or help it? Is Namjoon being selfish? Honestly, seeing the members now makes me think they don't really care much for BTS' future as a group anymore. A lot of fans have moved on and it doesn't feel like the members feel any meaning in big group promos either, but still, there are a lot of fans waiting for them as a group so news of this wedding feels a bit unfortunate. These wedding rumors almost feel like the end of the group...

9. [+124] If this is Namjoon's choice, I support him... but I have a feeling that if this leak is true, he might feel a bit resentful of his girlfriend? Because he was so careful about sharing the news of BTS wanting to pursue solo activities and have a bit of a break, so for his girlfriend to just go and leak news of a wedding when they might just be in the talking stages of it still feels a bit irresponsible on her end...?

10. [+124] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but for wedding rumors of a top male group's member, I didn't think the reactions would be so chill

11. [+120] Daeeeeebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was never a BTS fan but this is shocking ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and truly shows that there's no point in being a fangirl ㅠㅠ all that money you give them just for them to lavish another woman with

12. [+461] The girlfriend texted "keep this news to yourself, unni" but it was immediately leaked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+1,000] The fact that the girlfriend was slyly letting information like this slip just means that she was wanting for the rumors to get out. She could've just spoken around the bush like "he's famous so I can't go into details"... Seems like the wives of the famous like Chen's wife all have a bit of an attention-seeking quality to them, though I don't blame them since I'd want to brag about it too

14. [+105] If she told this to someone she doesn't even keep in contact with, she was basically asking for this to be leaked ㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+158] The girlfriend was trying to act like she was staying hush because "he's famous" and then immediately blurted out that it's BTS leader ㅋㅋ she doesn't seem like the quiet or reserved type ㅋ

-