Lee Jun Ki's 'Again My Life' earns high praise

Article: "I always knew this man would make it" Lee Jun Ki lives up to predictions from 5 years ago, setting new records

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+1,584, -28] I watch anything Lee Jun Ki is in because I trust his eye. He has great acting skills and a charm that makes you go and watch anything else he's been in. I've been enjoying 'Again My Life' thoroughly.

2. [+222, -5] I'm watching reruns right now and it's great

3. [+224, -10] Lee Jun Ki is a great actor with decent character.. fun dramas.. 'Again My Life' is one of the only dramas I've been watching lately

4. [+102, -9] Jun Ki hyung is really cool

5. [+85, -1] He not only has the looks but the acting skills, loyalty, and character to boot. One of the few actors, really.

6. [+72, -1] He has such great screen presence. There's just an aura to him that commands you. Most of all, he has excellent diction and pronunciation.

7. [+57, -2] He's a great actor but also has an even greater eye for picking good dramas.. every single one of his works has been amazing~~

8. [+46, -0] He perfectly suits the prosecutor's role. He's an acting prodigy.

9. [+45, -0] He certainly has an eye for picking dramas. Every one has been fun to watch.

10. [+42, -0] He's perfect for completely transforming his image from his previous works down to the speech patterns and facial expressions... I can always trust to watch anything he puts out.

11. [+27, -0] I rarely ever watch public broadcast dramas but this one's really good. I thought the steam would blow off around the second episode but it keeps getting better~ I hope dramas like this continue to raise the quality of future dramas~~

12. [+20, -0] He's a good actor... and has always been popular. He'll always be popular because he's a perfectionist.

-