Kim Taeri confesses she whined about the ending of 'Twenty-Five Twenty-One' too [Spoilers!!!]

Article: 'Twenty-Five Twenty-One' Kim Taeri, "I also wanted to change the ending and whined about it"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+170] This drama just had no reason to end as a sad ending... They should've turned it around and made it a happy ending. It would've been remembered as a great drama.. what a shame..

2. [+128] Then why did they let Go Yoorim get a happy ending?? Going by their logic, then Go Yoorim should've broken up with Moon Jiwoong when she went to Russia too, no? The logic isn't adding up.

3. [+20] Up till the 15th episode, this was going to be my most favorite drama of my life, until I felt like I was slapped by the ending.. ㅡ.ㅡ

4. [+18] ㅎㅎㅎ Am I the only one who could relate to the ending? I think the drama did well in showing why it's difficult for people in the 25/21 age range to end up married. It's when both are at the hottest points of pursuing their dreams and are most likely in situations that they can't change yet, but are still willing to give each other their all. Love is all about timing ㅎㅎ no matter how much you love someone, you don't always end up with them if the timing isn't right ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+22] The audience will always prefer a happy ending. The writer was greedy with this! I will only be watching reruns through the 13th episode.

6. [+1] Honestly, I read through different theories and assumed Baek Yijin was going to die.. I guess I should be glad the ending wasn't that bad

7. [+3] I think the writer was going for something like 'La La Land'...

8. [+4] Kim Taeri was Na Heedo herself.. 😢😢

9. [+1] The ending left me so uneasy~~~ I wish I never watched it from the start

10. [+1] I refuse to believe this was the real ending..

-