Big Bang makes comeback after 4 years

Article: "As four, bury it all and change" Big Bang comesback after 4 years as 4

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+126] Aside from GD and Taeyang, the rest of you go back

2. [+108] Ah ❤️ Time for my ears to enjoy some ear candy

3. [+98] They're choosing to bury their past, why are they being so lenient towards themselves. Listening to the song makes me feel like I'm being brainwashed into burying everything ㅋ They're talented but their crimes are too big

4. [+91] You can't really bury all that though ㅋㅋ..

5. [+75] I was wondering why TOP kept going 'Dokdo' this 'Dokdo' that but he was actually saying 'deowook deo'...

6. [+64] They set a new record for this year's user count model, they are legends

7. [+40] If you're all so mad, don't listen and stop complaining ㅋㅋ

8. [+17] First comeback in 4 years and still #1 on the charts 😮👏

9. [+7] TOP oppa's lyrics are so sad ㅜ

10. [+6] Listening to them reminded me of when I used to listen to 'Lies' and 'Haru Haru', it made me feel so sad

11. [+166] Bury all of what? Do they think you can just bury something and it goes away? I used to really like this group but it makes me uncomfortable that they're saying they're willing to just bury the crimes of their members and move on.

12. [+34] They're still just as powerful as they used to be. The best of K-Pop...

13. [+20] Thank you for coming back 🔥🔥🔥

14. [+38] Why would anyone still like them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ do you guys have no shame? 

15. [+4] As expected... they can get all this hate but their songs are still amazing

16. [+91] Wait, I thought TOP didn't want to be a singer anymore... 

17. [+51] I love how people hold others to such strict standards but suddenly loosen those standards when it comes to their own bias groups ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

18. [+11] They're too talented to let go to waste

19. [+4] I only support Taeyang 👏👏

20. [+1] Aigoo.... why'd they have to cause all that trouble... and yet their songs are still so good, aigoo!!!!!

-