Child dance prodigy Na Haeun signs with SM at 14 years old

Article: 'Dance prodigy' Na Haeun is now 14 years old, signs exclusive contract with SM

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+152] I remember DO telling Haeun he wanted her to join SM, I'm so happy for her 👏

2. [+153] I knew she'd get into one of the top 3 agencies since she was a baby

3. [+77] I always thought her dancing was more suited for Park Jin Young's style, she matches JYP more

4. [+33] Doesn't SM put their idols through a lot of plastic surgery?

5. [+22] I wish she went to Starship... she matches them a lot more and I feel like they'd take care of her better. SM's a company where their idols can get injured and they don't give a crap. I don't know if they can properly care for a kid so young like her...

6. [+24] She matches Starship better

7. [+5] Naeun's so cute 😍😍

8. [+2] Wow, I knew singing skills were never needed ㅋㅋ

9. [+9] I never considered her an SM type of face

10. [+6] She grew up so pretty

-