Rumors brew about the real profession of Freezia's father



Video: Freezia's dad's real job

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+2,700] Song Hyunji's father used to be the CEO of a Shinsegye grand room salon but sold it to an associate and now runs a room salon in Haeundae

2. [+231] All of the celebrities under Hyowon CNC (Song Jia, Park Ji Hyun, Jo Mi Young) were on couple matching shows like Single's Inferno, Heart Signal, Before Sunrise ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ amazing... I'm starting to get curious about what this agency is really about ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+309] This video is crazy ㅋㅋㅋ she privated all of her YouTube videos after the Adsense payout (not even deleted, just privated ㅋㅋ) and this stuff about her father's job... wow... Sojang is doing a lot of good public service. Please keep posting videos like this!!!

4. [+158] This is crazy... wow... how could she fool everyone into thinking he's a dentist

5. [+446] This is pretty critical information. I'm actually concerned for her... We truly live in a world where people can lie like it's no big deal.

6. [+213] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is bigger than anything I could've imagined ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and a sad reality that's more laughable than any movie plot. It's like her whole family came out of some Bong Joon Ho movie plot out to scam people.

7. [+298] Honestly, this should be a bigger controversy than her fakes scandal

8. [+385] Not all who are wealthy are crazy into designer brands but Freezia's family was especially into logo brands... Now that I see what her family's like, it's understandable...

9. [+84] So Freezia must've known what her dad's job has been this entire time. If not, she would've corrected people any time they mentioned that he was a doctor... but since everyone else was making up excuses for her, she just let it go and hoped that it wouldn't get dug up. Seems like all of this gained momentum and blew up into one big scandal.

10. [+585] Crazy. Her entire life has been a lie. I truly used to believe that she was this confident person who didn't care about the opinions of others. I guess it's true that people who excessively show off like this are trying to compensate for some insecurity.

11. [+52] Wow, the scam of the century, really

12. [+67] When her fakes scandal first erupted, I was upset as a Freezia fan. When her 'pao cai' scandal erupted, I was upset as a Korean. When her family's truth was revealed, I'm now upset and disgusted as a fellow human being... I hope she deletes her YouTube and never comes back.

13. [+309] Fakes + undisclosed sponsorships + pro China + dad works in the red light district... there can't be more to this, right? And the fact that she only privated her videos after her adsense payout on the 24th really makes me question if her apology was genuine at all.

14. [+69] I've always been curious about she must've been raised to end up like this and now the puzzle pieces are fitting in

15. [+125] Her father always seemed so wholesome and family-minded in her videos, I can't believe the plot twist...

16. [+45] Just amazing... her scandals just keep on coming

17. [+1,000] Her father is the CEO of a room salon managing the girls ㅋㅋㅋ

18. [+49] I guess the truth is always meant to be revealed. This scandal truly makes me believe in that now.

19. [+62] I had no idea her father could've ever been in like this.. I'm so shocked

20. [+618] Wow, shocking. I had no idea YouTube payout was on the 24th this month but Sojang would know since she's a YouTuber... It's so sad that she's being this greedy about money until the end.

21. [+404] Ah... so she closed out her YouTube after getting paid on the 24th. Wow, this is so calculating to me. I'm sure she's going through a lot right now, it would've been easier to just close out and delete everything after her apology but she was still worried about her YouTube income in the midst of all that, which is amazing to me. She's definitely different from the rest of us.

22. [+424] Reminds me of the drama 'The Heirs' where Kang Yesol's mother was known for working in water sales so everyone thought she worked for a water company but the water actually meant room salon... Her life is really like a drama.

-