Na In Woo to join '1N2D' as a fixed cast member

Article: Na In Woo to join '1N2D' as fixed cast member

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+219] So unfortunate about Kim Sun Ho... 😢

2. [+85] Couldn't Kim Sun Ho be brought back if his scandal was proven to be false? Since he didn't do anything wrong?

3. [+83] I was hoping that Kim Sun Ho would come back ã…  and if it wasn't possible, I'd rather they just have gone on without him...

4. [+3] Hmm, isn't it too early for a new member already?

5. [+3] Damn, what's this?

6. [+4] Give me back Kim Sun Ho ㅜㅜ

7. [+3] Wait... this doesn't feel right

8. [+72] Kim Sun Ho is a Hallyu star now so it's probably best that he just focuses on his acting career

9. [+5] Isn't it too early to have a new member join?...

10. [+17] I love Na In Woo and I'm happy that he's been getting more famous since his lead in 'River Where the Moon Rises' ❤️

11. [+18] Bring back Kim SUn Ho ã… ã…  they're going too far. If KBS wants to recover from their horse death scandal, bring back Kim Sun Ho

12. [+14] Ah, Kim Sun Ho cannot be replaced... 😢 how unfortunate...

13. [+3] I've been waiting for Kim Sun Ho, though ã… 

14. [+4] I like Kim Sun Ho, though 😢

15. [+8] Na In Woo is going to get even more famous now 😄

-