ITZY's Yuna proves to fans she weighs 46 kg at 170 cm tall

Article: ITZY's Yuna reveals weight of 46 kg as the team's tallest member of 170 cm

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+247] Her weight is pretty severe, though.. that weight at that height is basically just skin on bones at that point..
- [+21] I saw her in real life and she really did look like she was just skin on bones. Yuna, and especially Chaeryung, too. I saw them when they came to throw a baseball pitch. I was shocked seeing them at the baseball field...

2. [+224] In real life, Yezi and Yuna look like similar heights but Yezi has a more healthy and toned look to her. She looks better ㅠㅠ Yuna's just too skinny ㅠㅠ
- [+7] I think Yezi, Chaeryung, and Yuna are of similar height... Yezi caught my eye when I saw them all walking out! Slim and toned and her face is super tiny too.. ㅋ

3. [+61] I saw ITZY getting out of the car for a music show that day and I was super surprised at how revealing Yuna's clothes were ㅋㅋ Everyone else was wearing a t-shirt and pants but she got out of the car in a bralette all alone? 

4. [+28] Pretty bizarre that she ate a steak for breakfast and then sent her fans a photo proving her weight is 46 kg.. ㅋ

5. [+7] Isn't she taller than 170?