Fans agree Karina is unlike any SM visual before


Article: Karina has totally veered off the usual path of SM's visual line

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+225] Karina's basically starting a new line of SM visuals...

2. [+239] I don't think it's just SM's visuals but the visuals of all idols in general. She's a type of look we've never seen before... kind of like that snake look? Karina's a goddess, that's all.

3. [+51] Her face shape is like a quail egg

4. [+19] She kind of has that SM male idol visual look

5. [+8] Beauty that ripped up the visual line 😍

6. [+1] She kind of looks like Taeyeon + Seulgi + Irene to me

7. [+17] I think she's an idol we only get once every thousand years. She would've been a one top no matter which agency ended up with her

8. [+2] Her face shape is just crazy pretty... wow

9. [+16] She kind of gives me similar vibes with Taeyong, even though he's not a female idol...

10. [+3] I'm reminded of Taeyong every time I see her

-