TV: 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' word of mouth spreads all the way to 10.9% viewer ratings

Article: "It's getting better and better" 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' records 10.9% viewer ratings as news of drama spreads among viewers

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+529] Kim Sun Ho's face is just so fun to watch

2. [+255] There's nothing crazy, the scenery is beautiful.. it's just a drama you can comfortably watch

3. [+117] I love it, everything including the plot and Sun Ho and Min Ah's faces 😍

4. [+58] I've just been watching since the first episode for Sun Ho-nim, that's all 

5. [+31] I always thought no one could replace Kim Joo Hyuk but Kim Sun Ho's romantic-ness is quite a fit

6. [+19] It's so good

7. [+15] It's really good ❤

8. [+11] Super good ❤

9. [+7] I just love it;;;

10. [+5] Just getting to watch Kim Sun Ho's face is enough for me... ❤

-