Kwon Mina goes on another rant about fake celebrities and AOA

 Article: Kwon Mina "Don't believe in celebrities"... exposes AOA members' private lives

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+121, -10] She's feeling like a second Kim Boo Sun...

2. [+49, -4] I felt sorry for her at first... but now I just feel bad for her...

3. [+60, -18] I don't believe a word she says. She has a lot of mental problems. When I first believed her words, I thought the other members were the bad ones, but seeing her actions ever since, I can't tell who's the actual victim anymore. She's not normal and is in severe need of mental help. She's been cosplaying as the victim all this time while committing self harm and getting with this guy and that guy... She needs help and this is actually pathetic to watch, tsk tsk.

4. [+29, -4] Why does she always blame everything on everyone else???? Why does she live like this? It's pathetic. Please realize that the problem lies within yourself, tsk tsk.

5. [+22, -3] Someone please stop her friend using SNS. I felt sorry for her at first but these days, I'm just...

6. [+18, -1] Unlike before, I'm now thinking that the other AOA members must have suffered because of Kwon Mina

7. [+6, -0] Why is she constantly in the news?

8. [+6, -1] Everyone knows that celebrities are all fake. It's the dirtiest industry in the world. 

9. [+6, -1] Sad to see how successful she's become as a celebrity but how empty she is on the inside... I hope she meets a wholesome partner in life

10. [+5, -0] I feel like something bad is going to happen.. she seems highly unstable

-