Red Velvet's Yeri enjoys some selfies by the pool

Article: Red Velvet's Yeri shares bikini shots

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+66] She looks so damn pretty, what's up with the comments

2. [+82] Eh? "She looks ordinary"?... ㅠ I guess I'll be passing by, just a special person over here... ^^

3. [+18] Pretty

4. [+52] How does she look "ordinary"........???? Your comment's ordinary..

5. [+12] She looks pretty

6. [+8] Look at you comments calling her ordinary, I ought to smack you all

7. [+13] I can already predict the weights of the people commenting like "I don't know why people think she's pretty"

8. [+54] She doesn't really look toned or anything..

9. [+39] Sorry to say this but she just looks so ordinary to me

10. [+73] Wow, if you guys think she looks ordinary, then it's pretty hard to be an ordinary person these days

-