WJSN's Luda clarifies dating rumors after 6 years

Article: "I held back for 6 years" WJSN's Luda clarifies dating rumors

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+592] Who cares if she's dating or not...

2. [+450] How badly she must've wanted to say something... with all the fear of thinking that people might not believe her still

3. [+318] Aigoo ㅠㅠ it must've felt so unfair to her

4. [+255] I mean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Surely there can't only be one man in this world who fits her ideal type of being left handed and good at handling chopsticks? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+187] A Monsta X anon first said that they were dating for 3 years, looks like they were lying the entire time. Not that I'm surprised, 99% out of anon accounts are lying.

6. [+62] She's gorgeous

7. [+30] I think her ideal type is something anyone just says for the sake of it. I remember wanting to date a left handed person when I was younger so we could hold hands when we eat.

8. [+14] This is what I'm talking about ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our Changgyun did not date Luda ㅜ

-