TV: Viewers root for Song Kang vs Potato Boy for 'Nevertheless' ending

 


Article: 'Nevertheless' with final episode to go, viewers divided between potato boy vs Song Kang

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+140] I'm definitely rooting for potato boy... Park Jae Eon is too slick and gives Nabi too much of a hard time

2. [+48] I'm rooting for Park Jae Eon... It feels like he draws a line because he doesn't want himself to get hurt. It'd be nice if he could learn that sometimes it's okay to be hurt and be honest with your emotions. But... in the end, it's up to the writer ㅜㅜ I'm waiting for the ending with tears in store ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+37] Ah, Song Kang for sure... ㅜㅜ

4. [+31] Potato

5. [+31] Song Kang fighting

6. [+26] Potato for me

7. [+22] Everyone's rooting for Song Kang... but his personality is trash ㅜ but he's so handsome

8. [+23] I'm for Song Kang... ㅎ

9. [+22] Song Kang no matter what for me

10. [+12] Song Kang for me, potato boy is too stuffy

-