J. Hope's 'jean leg warmers' make fans question coordi's intentions


Article: A bit bizarre but BTS J Hope might make 'jean legwarmers' a trend?

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+98] Not at all

2. [+88] I don't think anyone could make this trendy other than GD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+58] How is anyone meant to wear this in real life....

4. [+29] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fans are up in arms right now demanding that the coordi be changed... J Hope only managed to pull it off because it's J Hope but no one's happy about it.

5. [+18] This is just...

6. [+13] The coordi has to be an anti...

7. [+5] I hope this never becomes a trend

8. [+4] 😂😂😂😂😂 I don't think any non-celebrity can wear this ㅎ

9. [+3] I don't think even GD could make this trendy... f*ck, when are they going to change the coordi. Bring back the old coordi.

10. [+2] I think it's cute...?

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+21] Our Hopie... I love you but... I can't with the leg warmers.. sorry 🙈

2. [+20] Do they seriously take us fans for fools ㅡㅡ

3. [+14] The dark age of fashion part 2 has begun

4. [+2] It's only pretty because Hoseok's wearing it

5. [+1] No...

-