Brave Girls to close out comeback promos in light of recent uptick in cases

Article: Brave Girls test negative... "Closing promos in concern of spread"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+128] I really like that you can see how much the agency takes care of their artists! Especially in this timing, when they're at the peak of their earnings 👏👏👏 Brave Girls fighting

2. [+111] Come back healthy, I'll continue supporting you as an unofficial Fearless~!!

3. [+59] I think it's a realistic decision 😮😮 will be looking forward to a new album when all of this is over~!

4. [+8] From the perspective of a fan, I'd rather they take this timing and run but I know that their comeback was rushed and they've been under an intense schedule so it'd be great if they could take this time to rest and recharge.

5. [+18] Brave Girls said during a CF filming that they give preference to brands who do good for soldiers. No wonder they're so successful. No wonder feminists hate them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1] Their health comes first 👍🏻 I love seeing them on stage but health is wealth!! I'm sure they've been busy beyond imagination with their sudden fame so I hope they get some much needed rest 🙏🏻 BG jjang 💗💗

7. [+1] Aigoo.. quite sad to see them go since they're just now hitting it big.. but recharge and come back soon

8. [+1] They're only just starting to see the spotlight.. how unfortunate 😢

9. [+1] Just glad they tested negative!

-

Source: Insight

1. [+309] Finally they can get some rest. Honestly, their schedule's been too tough. I get that they have to go while the opportunity's ripe but getting only two hours of sleep is no good.

2. [+21] Damn this pandemic~ I don't get to see the Brave Girls ㅠㅠ

3. [+11] Only just as the tide came in...

4. [+20] Looks like the celebrity industry is being affected too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2] Ah.. so that's why they weren't on radio toto...

-