Tiffany beats 200:1 competition for the role of Roxie in 'Chicago' musical


Article: Tiffany beats out 200:1 competition to land musical 'Chicago' role

Source: Wikitree via Instagram + Instagram

1. [+133] I didn't know singers had to go through so much to compete as well, daebak γ…‹ congratulations

2. [+80] She matches it perfectly, Tiffany is Roxie herself. Huk, I love you. I'm going to try to win some tickets. 

3. [+77] She really matches it well...

4. [+28] Roxie!! Daebak

5. [+27] I'm proud of you, Roxie HwangπŸ’‹πŸŒΉ❤️

6. [+16] A perfect fit, fighting ❤️

7. [+16] I think she'll do well

8. Just thinking of her voice and volume makes me think this is such a good fit γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  Fany, find strength!!

9. Tiffany has a great singing voice and is always prepared so I trust she'll do well

10. Wow γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ This is the best casting yet

-