Choa shares her struggles with body insecurity when AOA first debuted


Article: Choa confesses that she used to be in the '30kgs' at AOA's debut, didn't feel pretty no matter how much weight she lost

Source: Insight via Instagram + Instagram

1. [+155] Huh? She was so pretty then, all I could notice was Choa at the time

2. [+66] There are some psychics who believe that your luck will come and go with your weight depending on your fate... maybe she's one of those cases

3. [+14] There are so many women who hate and attack skinny, pretty idols... I'm so proud of Choa for surviving all of that ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 

4. [+8] Such a tough job to be an idol...

5. [+6] 30kg range??? That's my weight when I was in elementary school...

6. [+2] Huh??? Is Choa human? How was she in the 30 kg range..

7. I actually think she didn't look as pretty when she was in the 30kg range... She looks way better with some weight on her. She's skinny as she is now but... to get down to the 30kg range must mean she basically starved..;; I support you, Choa ๐Ÿ˜

8. Her arms were really skinny in her debut days

9. I can't even maintain 50 kg

10. Look at her arms in the debut day pictures ๐Ÿ˜ข

11. [+24] You're pretty no matter what, Choa unni.. so don't be too hard on yourself. You're great as you are!

12. [+1] Wow, 30kg range... that's like having three of me ใ…œใ…œ 

13. [+5] A weight that can only be achieved with a short height ^^;

14. [+3] So good to see Choa back again ๐Ÿงก

-