Thursday, January 9, 2020
Prosecutors request an arrest warrant on Seungri
Article: Prosecutors request arrest warrant for Seungri... 29 counts of pandering prostitution + international gambling, among other suspicions for 7 total
Source: Herald Pop via Nate
1. [+320, -5] How powerful is the person supporting him?
2. [+262, -8] What's the point? ㅋㅋㅋ This ba$tard is already backed by trash too powerful
3. [+253, -6] I'm sure if we knocking, we'll maybe open the door to jail
4. [+16, -0] I still can't forget his face when he was smiling at the gym after his warrant was dismissed ㅡㅡ I hope the prosecutors are actually doing their job this time
5. [+14, -0] All these articles and yet he still isn't being investigated ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Big Bang Seungri is more powerful than our president ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+14, -3] At least the prosecutors are doing what the police aren't
7. [+14, -0] The judge who dismisses this warrant is basically going to out himself as being on the same side as Seungri
8. [+14, -3] Only now?
9. [+13, -3] Jail Seungri!!
10. [+9, -1] Now that's some welcome news ㅋㅋㅋ But I bet the court will dismiss it ㅋ we all know that YG is quite chummy with the courts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Article: Will Seungri go to jail this time... The judge who sentenced Jung Jun Young and Choi Jonghoon to jail will be examining his warrant
Source: Korea Econ via Nate
1. [+990, -11] I hope he goes to jail this time
2. [+835, -10] Please jail Seungri
3. [+783, -8] Yang Hyun Suk... Seungri... hurry and jail them
4. [+21, -5] Please jail him this time!!!
5. [+20, -1] How is it that he still isn't in jail yet?
6. [+20, -4] Disgusting ba$tard
7. [+19, -1] I'm not even asking for more, I only want him to be punished for exactly what he's done, which I bet will amount to jail for life
8. [+14, -0] Seeing it all listed out like that makes me realize how many crimes he's committed... I hope he gets sentenced to 50 years for each and every one so he can never be out in society again
9. [+13, -1] The fact that he's not in jail yet is already amazing
10. [+12, -0] No matter how big of a mess our country is, who deserves to be in jail if a ba$tard like this isn't?