Friday, January 10, 2020
Kang Dong Won and Lee Sung Kyung renew their contracts with YG
Article: [Exclusive] Kang Dong Won renews contract with YG Entertainment
Source: SpoTV News via Nate
1. [+1,492, -167] As they say, birds of a feather tsk tsk
2. [+1,359, -91] Dong Won-ah, just why!?
3. [+756, -27] You all saw Joo Jin Mo's Katalks, right??? That's what the industry really is like. Everyone is just an image, the majority of them are dirty. You can see what the reality of the industry is through YG, Jung Jun Young's gang, and Seungri.
4. [+98, -11] A right-winger and YG, how perfect
5. [+90, -6] Does YG have something on all of their actors? Why are they all renewing one by one? ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+86, -4] What is he doing? Does he not think the hate he's getting for being a right-wing descendant is enough?
7. [+65, -3] I understand staying to fulfill the rest of your contract but renewing after knowing all that we know now about this agency? I will be skipping anyone who renewed after the fact.
8. [+57, -7] As expected of the grandson of a right-winger... amazing. Please continue that bloodline like this.
9. [+46, -5] The actors here must all be caught with something by YG
10. [+45, -2] Your image is everything as an actor, they must know that being under YG is a negative to public sentiment
1. [+7,295, -691] Looking at these actors renew with YG is so...
2. [+2,279, -288] Kang Dong Won, Cha Seung Won, Nam Joo Hyuk, Kim Hee Ae... YG has a better line-up than most acting agencies
3. [+1,237, -229] Maybe YG is good to him ㅋㅋ
4. [+1,047, -251] Wow... Korean men... and their deep loyalty
5. [+1,213, -735] He obviously renewed because they must treat him well, fighting~
6. [+381, -44] Even if they treat him well, does he not care about the character of his co-workers? His supposed CEO did not carry out his duty as a CEO. I have no idea what specific reason there must be to renew with them again.
7. [+839, -704] Everyone keeps demanding the people in YG to leave but they must be missing something if everyone's renewing like this. They must be given good conditions and treatment.
8. [+223, -90] Honestly, YG does treat him well, especially compared to his previous agencies that only used him...
9. [+160, -55] They must be treated well if they're renewing
10. [+220, -120] Mind your own business, obviously these actors are making the decisions that they feel is best for themselves. Don't nag at them unless you're going to take responsibility for their lives.
Article: [Exclusive] Lee Sung Kyung keeps her loyalty with YG... contract renewal
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+1,318, -70] They're birds of a feather. Did you see the conversations between Joo Jin Mo and Jang Dong Gun? I bet you that the kids in YG have a bigger and grander time than those two.
2. [+1,240, -84] Now she's someone who definitely smells fishy... Ever since joining YG, she took up roles that she didn't deserve when she's at best a supporting role. All those leading roles when she can't act or has the face for it... fishy fishy
3. [+1,063, -52] Staying with a dumpster company is not loyalty, it means that you're no different from them
4. [+84, -5] Well duh she's going to stay with YG. What other company can take someone with no skills like her and continue to get her leading roles?
5. [+54, -4] I still don't get how she gets leads
6. [+47, -2] Not like anywhere else would take her..
7. [+43, -7] I didn't think the actors would renew but they all are.. ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+42, -6] Gotta stay with YG, especially when they block out any scandal for you
9. [+38, -1] She has to stay, her career will flop if she goes anywhere else
10. [+31, -0] She's not pretty, she can't act, she's rude (when you see what she did to Lee Yerim)... I always wondered how she got lead roles and now realize that she's with YG ㅋㅋㅋ how lame
1. [+4,022, -394] Of course she has to renew, she's with a company that gets her lead roles when she can't act...
2. [+2,909, -197] "Loyalty" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If she's truly staying out of loyalty, then don't accept any money ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,494, -51] YG is sure pouring out those articles about "loyalty"
4. [+1,568, -223] There has to be something, no? Why would any normal person want to renew? I would want to break an existing contract already. If you're maintaining your loyalty to a criminal, it's one of two things, isn't it? That you're either an accomplice or they have something on you.
5. [+554, -196] YG must treat them well, there's a lot of renewals
6. [+319, -8] What is the article implying? That those who left YG aren't loyal?
7. [+247, -15] Do they really think that the public has forgotten everything that YG has done?
8. [+238, -10] If you read the article specifics, all of these contract renewals happened last year before the 'Burning Sun' scandal broke out but YG is media playing it to make it seem like they're happening now to improve their company's image
9. [+223, -11] Cha Seung Won yesterday to Kang Dong Won today... I can totally see through YG's intentions...
10. [+162, -46] She's basically admitting that she's no different from them. And she deserves to be treated the same as them, then.