Netizens speculate who the rightful member of Wanna One could be


Article: "Kang Dong Ho, Kim Jong Hyun, and Kim Samuel are supposed to be in the debut group?" Poster uploaded by mistake by 'Produce 101' producer earns attention again

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+603, -31] I did think it was a waste to let the three go.. including Jung Sewoon.. but in the end, it was only one of them that was swapped out.

2. [+520, -46] Poor Kim Samuel, what are we to do. His father could've possibly seen him debut.

3. [+486, -11] So the question is which one is the real member and which one replaced him?...

4. [+67, -9] I was horrified when I saw Park Woojin and Yoon Jisung debut... I thought my eyes were weird because apparently so many others liked them;;'

5. [+60, -7] Yoon Jisung, Kim Jaehwan, and Ha Sungwoon aren't up there..

6. [+60, -12] I always thought Kim Samuel stood out with his dancing and singing so it was unbelievable when his rank dropped later on along with his screentime. Aigoo~

7. [+48, -6] This is exactly what we thought...

8. [+46, -4] It really was weird seeing Kim Jonghyun and Samuel get eliminated

9. [+33, -1] I personally don't understand how YJS and LDH made it in....

10. [+25, -4] Yoon Jisung is under MMO... a company under CJ... just pointing that out...

11. [+25, -8] Looks like KJH was swapped out for KJH ㅋㅋ how fitting, even their acronyms are the same ^^

12. [+25, -2] Wow, as expected, the member I thought was weird who made it in isn't on the list...

-