Kim Tae Hee confirmed for first drama comeback in 5 years


Article: Kim Tae Hee reps, "Confirmed casting in tvN's 'Hi Bye, Mama!' first comeback in five years"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+314, -39] Kim Hee Sun had a lot of acting controversies when she was younger but a lot of that subsided after she got married and had kids. I think marriage and having children broadened her view in life which helped her acting skills out. I hope Kim Tae Hee experiences a positive transformation like that as well.

2. [+276, -69] To all of the people telling Kim Tae Hee to study hard on her acting, do you not think that she's already trying? That as a Seoul University graduate, she's already put in more effort than anyone else, and that she wouldn't have already applied that same work ethic to her acting career??? I remember watching an old documentary and seeing Kim Tae Hee study really hard on her acting. I know that her skills will shine one day.

3. [+202, -98] She got lucky debuting when she did. Back then, no one cared if you got leading roles for a pretty face, even if you were bad at acting. We're past that generation now, though..

4. [+35, -30] Please study up hard on your acting before then

5. [+23, -9] She's really the end all when it comes to beauty and intelligence

6. [+21, -9] Stop saying she's bad at acting without watching 'Jang Ok Jung' or 'Yongpal'.. she's actually good

7. [+14, -5] Her acting in 'Jang Ok Jung' was great, I hope to see her on TV again soon

8. [+13, -4] I always thought her acting skills were above average... I can't wait!!!

9. [+8, -2] Pretty... I'll be sure to watch this

10. [+6, -2] Kim Tae Hee's acting was great in 'Jang Ok Jung'~>< I'll be looking forward to this

-