Whasa looks as fierce as a jaguar at the BOF 2019


Article: Mamamoo Whasa 'all kill with her gaze'

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+561, -182] After seeing Whasa on 'Queendom', I've realized she's actually so innocent and cute. She's cool on stage but totally the opposite off of it ㅋㅋ

2. [+464, -158] After seeing Whasa and Kei's vocal duet stage, I can now see why everyone wants to duet with Whasa. I knew she'd win but she really dominated that one.

3. [+295, -89] Whasa's charm is that she's 180 degrees different on stage and off ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+58, -16] I really like Whasa. She has a charming face, unique voice, and she just seems like such a kind person inside and out. The way she talks is so reserved as well.

5. [+58, -8] 'Queendom' made me realize why she's so popular. Obviously she's super talented but she's also super kind too. I could feel her kindness in her words when she was giving advice to Kei.

6. [+58, -5] She's not the sweet pigeon from 'Queendom' today but a jaguar ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+53, -5] I was so impressed with her stage with Kei. From her vocals to her gestures, she just seemed like an expert.

8. [+43, -5] She's one of those celebrities that make you think she was born to do this when you see her on stage

9. [+42, -5] Whasa's vocal unit stage was amazing, she's just really good

10. [+38, -3] Whasa and Kei won #1 as a duet but I knew Whasa would win #1 the second I heard her intro ㅋㅋㅋ

-