Song Hye Gyo looks radiant at New York Fashion Week


Article: Song Hye Gyo updates, 'chic and classy' at New York Fashion Week.. greetings with a bright smile

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+2,513, -673] I'll admit I perceive her differently after her divorce with Song Joong Ki...

2. [+1,870, -674] Dislike...

3. [+1,694, -765] She looks like an ajumma

4. [+203, -111] Song Joong Ki still has his boyish charm but Song Hye Gyo looks like an ajumma ㅋ

5. [+157, -44] She used to have so many rumors circulating about her since back then but they all feel so true after her divorce with Song Joong Ki~ She never should've gotten married.

6. [+105, -63] She's getting uglier and uglier

7. [+103, -22] I'm so damn curious who her next man will be

8. [+83, -16] I really think no one knows the true reason for their divorce. I doubt they even told their families. I'm so curious... well, I guess their lawyers would know.

9. [+82, -20] Are those rumors true about her Chinese sponsor grandpa giving her a huge sum of money for a one night stand? I saw those rumors on YouTube, hul~

10. [+79, -28] I'm sure by now that she knows her man-seeking tendencies... she should've known better than to get married...

-


Source: Naver

1. [+3,470, -424] Perhaps this is the life she should just stick to living

2. [+2,454, -309] She was invited to a MUCI event because of her influence. Why are people talking about her mental here? It takes two to divorce, why is Song Joong Ki allowed to go around and do his work while Song Hye Gyo is expected to sit in a corner of her room? ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,422, -474] Pretty pretty~~~ please stay positive like this ^^ will be waiting for your next work

4. [+1,012, -488] A stronger mentality than we assumed!!!!!!

5. [+358, -202] I never liked her before but now I hate her even more

6. [+367, -216] Dislike

7. [+326, -177] Why does everyone give Song Joong Ki a pass? Because he's a man? It's so difficult living as a woman in Korea. It takes two to tango, you know.

8. [+208, -68] Her Chinese agency must be amazing.. she's on the main page... shocking...

9. [+206, -96] Well she looks like she's having fun, won't be long till we see another dating rumor from her again

10. [+121, -26] Song Hye Gyo's staff are so obvious with their cringey comments of praise, it only turns me off from her more

-