Hyeri's earns a silver play button for her YouTube channel


Article: Hyeri receives a YouTube silver button "I feel like I'm loved"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+1,790, -111] She already makes so much money and yet she can give the excuse of wanting to provide fan service and make even more money with YouTube. I'm jealous that anything she does can be made profitable.

2. [+1,567, -108] She'll really do anything that will make her money

3. [+1,102, -67] "Aiiing" saved her life

4. [+106, -13] I honestly can't stand her attitude on 'Doremi Market'. She tries to do everything she wants, she's always being stubborn, she gets mad when things don't go her way... I've cringed more than once while watching her on the show. She shouldn't be so stubborn around a cast full of seniros and adults.

5. [+86, -3] She should be grateful to Tony for the rest of her life

6. [+72, -9] It pisses me off to see celebrities on YouTube. As someone who's watched YouTube for a long time back when there weren't that many channels, I can't stand seeing celebrities try to make money off of YouTube now.

7. [+69, -1] Please change your attitude on TV...

8. [+58, -5] Is 'Doremi Market' your bedroom?? You act like a princess with your attitude on that show.

9. [+50, -0] I'll believe that the channel is truly for your fans if you take down the ads like Kang Min Kyung

10. [+36, -0] I watched 'Doremi Market' for the first time today and she treats the show like it's her own. Sometimes she doesn't even speak formally. I had to change the channel when she started whining and laid down on the floor.

11. [+35, -0] How is uploading YouTube videos a way to "pay back her fans"???

12. [+33, -2] Can celebrities please just stay off of YouTube?

-