'Queendom' breathes a breath of fresh air into AOA's career


Article: 'A rediscovery of an 8 year girl group' Queendom, good thing AOA decided to star in it

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+774, -43] I first thought that the show would be too easy for Mamamoo to dominate but I quickly saw that G-IDLE is pretty good for a rookie group and that AOA is really ahead of the game because you just can't ignore the years of experience they have ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think the competition is a lot fiercer than I thought.

2. [+633, -91] I don't get why people are complaining that AOA is riding on the feminist wave when they performed 'Short Skirt' right before this stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ are you men that mad whenever they do a boyish concept?? I think it's great that they're able to show such different sides; you can't ignore their experience~ their stage was great~

3. [+594, -95] They looked so cool, I hope they put out a new album with a concept like this next ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Makes you wonder how much sexual harassment they suffered having to wear racy outfits with weird dances... I know that female idols can't avoid innocent or sexy concepts but I hope AOA is able to do more of the concepts that they want in the future ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+73, -3] Mamamoo's stages are predictable. Whasa starting it off with "hey!" while waving her arms and power walking around the stage... then Solar's profile shot with one verse. Then Moonbyul with her care gear rap, acting like she's the god of rap. Then Wheein... who has no presence so I can't remember anything memorable about her.

5. [+64, -3] AOA's agency needs to leave all of their future concepts up to Jimin. She has a lot of great ideas.

6. [+51, -7] It made me see Seolhyun in a new way. I can't believe she stayed loyal to her group despite being as popular as she is.

7. [+46, -4] They were great. I think boyish concepts are the way to go for them in the future. Come back and dominate and make Choa regret ever leaving.

8. [+41, -7] It was a rediscovery of AOA for me. I never cared about them before but I became a fan and even memorized all their names. I even watch their stages twice a day now. Turns out that it was their agency that was the problem all along. Jimin has great ideas, Chanmi's a great dancer, Hyejung is funny and looks great in a suit, Yuna's a good singer, and Seolhyun balances things out with her mid to low tone voice. She looked really cool when she was smiling at the end and then gave a cold look. They'll do great if they have a comeback with another concept like this than stuff like 'Short Skirt'. All five of them caught my eye and I could see their charms individually.

9. [+40, -4] I was anticipating Mamamoo but their stage was just too much

10. [+32, -2] They really did a great job with 'Queendom'. I thought they were just your average girl group but you can tell that they really have a lot of love for their group and know how to enjoy themselves on stage. AOA and G-IDLE's stages were amazing enough for me to go back and rewatch multiple times.

-