JooE lets her wild hair pop with her casual airport outfit


Article: Momoland JooE 'curvy S line body'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+504, -78] I linked arms with him, but we are not dating. I drank alcohol, but I was not drunk and driving.

2. [+307, -48] If she looks like this with make up on, I wonder what her bare face looks like...

3. [+217, -31] Sigh..

4. [+19, -5] We linked arms but he's not my boyfriend!

5. [+18, -1] If she's going to hang out with a guy friend, she should be more mindful about where they choose to hang out. Why be caught at a cheap motel block looking like a couple of five years?

6. [+16, -5] Her forehead.. so unnatural..

7. [+15, -2] She may have gotten plastic surgery but she looks the same

8. [+14, -3] A body like hers is so common

9. [+13, -0] JooE can get into a scandal with a man and still have no impact at all to Momoland. All their male fans are only into Yeonwoo and Nancy~~

10. [+12, -3] So where's the curvy S line? ㅡㅡ She looks chubby.

-