Ailee launches a fresh start with her own agency 'Rocket 3'



Article: Ailee's new start with her own agency 'Rocket 3', official statement "global promos in store"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+386, -19] That's great~ she finally escaped her last agency ^^

2. [+348, -21] I support her, I hope her agency hits daebak!

3. [+266, -18] Powerful vocals Ailee, I support you! ㅎㅎ

4. [+20, -8] With Ailee's singing skills, she'll be right back to where she was in no time

5. [+18, -1] Ailee left Tae Jin Ah's agency because her contract was up but he keeps acting like he's the one who made her ㅋㅋ as if she didn't put in any effort herself

6. [+14, -2] One-man agencies are fine but I think the problems arise when it comes to handling issues~! She's a talented singer so I know she'll do well as long as she gets the administration stuff in order~

7. [+13, -5] Please come back with many good songs

8. [+9, -0] Good on her for leaving Tae Jin Ah's agency

9. [+8, -0] I wish she had just joined another agency, it's not easy running your own company

10. [+6, -1] I support you!!!

-