Song Minho shows off his unique fashion at the airport


Article: Song Minho 'head down at the airport'

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+2,163, -204] He's from YG, right? Whenever a YG kid bleaches their hair, I can't help but be biased. He bleaches his short hair without a break and it just smells fishy to me.

2. [+1,901, -205] Those piercings and the tattoos, it's gross

3. [+1,740, -172] Way too much going on

4. [+142, -33] Didn't he say that he was worried about his hair loss before? He sure bleaches his hair a lot for someone like that, hmm.

5. [+140, -34] GD seems like his role model

6. [+98, -3] His piercings bother me so much whenever I see him on Kang's Kitchen. Is it really necessary at his age? ㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't even look pretty, it looks gross.

7. [+89, -29] The tattoos on his neck are tacky..

8. [+64, -1] His image doesn't match 'New Journey to the West' anymore. He looked better when he was chubbier but now he looks so gaunt with all the hair bleach and piercings and tattoos going on..

9. [+61, -7] I like him so much but I wish he'd take out his lip piercing..

10. [+44, -2] He's rich and young so I'm sure he wants to look as fly as possible but he'll realize once he's older how embarrassing all of this looks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-