Jisoo snaps a photo dressed as her 'Arthdal Chronicles' character


Article: "My name is Sae Narae" Black Pink Jisoo bursts with innocent beauty

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+427, -73] She's the prettiest in Black Pink, I wish she'd leave YG and join somewhere else

2. [+401, -71] So pretty, the perfect face for acting

3. [+285, -53] Really pretty

4. [+20, -6] She had no lines in yesterday's episode except just being held by Song Joong Ki and she looked so pretty

5. [+19, -9] Pretty~ even as a fellow woman, she has a look that makes me want to protect her

6. [+12, -7] Ah so pretty

7. [+10, -5] She's Black Pink's visual. I think her beauty could even stand up against other actresses.

8. [+9, -7] I can't believe the group has a pretty face like this and yet YG's pushing Jennie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if YG had pushed Jisoo, she'd be Suzy's level by now. YG just doesn't have an eye for these things.

-