Mina clears her Instagram of AOA memories



Article: Mina deletes all of her Instagram posts after leaving group

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

1. [+494, -21] For her to delete everything must mean that she doesn't even want to remember anything about her group and just erase it all;;;

2. [+214, -4] Sometimes it's important to be brave and delete everything to start fresh. I hope she doesn't pay the comments any mind and overcomes what she has to.

3. [+119, -4] She must want a fresh start with everything in her past deleted, I support her...

4. [+63, -2] Fighting on the new start! But if she's going to continue acting, she needs some more practice!! It could use some work;; ㅋㅋ but fighting on finding your new dream.

5. [+56, -4] I just want the best for them all

6. [+24, -0] I quit a company I worked at for eight years too, I think I can relate to how she feels

7. [+12, -0] When I quit my company, I was so sick of them that I deleted everything associated with them. I can relate to the feeling of wanting to just forget it all, especially when I think of all the stress.

8. [+12, -2] I'm sure she had to do concepts she didn't want to and she lacked a lot of popularity within the group itself so

9. [+5, -0] It's not an easy decision for anyone to choose a new path..

10. [+4, -0] I think it's good that she left, it's not like she was popular or had presence in the group anyway

-