Lizzy talks about her idol image regrets now that she's pursuing acting



Article: Park Soo Ah, "I sometimes regret not managing my image more during my days as Lizzy"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+288, -5] Is she wanting to escape her more casual image as Lizzy? I actually liked how cute and fresh she was.

2. [+251, -11] It's not like she ever had a scandal. I always viewed her positively.

3. [+182, -6] She would not have gotten the attention that she did if she had managed her image then

4. [+16, -0] Her image is fine, just don't be like Han Sunhwa with an actress disease and alienate your other members

5. [+14, -2] I liked Orange Caramel... I doubt they'll ever comeback again...

6. [+14, -0] Even if her image as a variety star is strong, she can overcome it as an actress with good acting skills

7. [+11, -0] What is she talking about? She's only as popular as she is because she didn't maintain a haughty image like the other stars.

8. [+11, -1] Lizzy during her Orange Caramel days was my favorite

9. [+10, -0] It's not like she did anything wrong, was there anything to manage her image over? Did she want to be sexy and mature rather than her cutesy image? I don't think she'd have a career anymore if she went that route.

10. [+8, -1] Her acting is pretty good but we'll see where she goes from here. I still miss her days in Orange Caramel, though.

11. [+7, -0] Eh? ㅋㅋ Why?? ㅋㅋ She got famous off of her bubbly image... ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+6, -0] People liked her because of her pretty looks but bubbly, cutesy personality. No point in trying to change your image now. Not all actresses have to be super reserved and quiet. Just be your genuine self.

-