Kim Go Eun cast alongside Lee Min Ho in Kim Eun Sook's highly anticipated new drama


Article: Kim Go Eun confirms casting for Kim Eun Sook scriptwriter of 'Goblin' relation... working with Lee Min Ho

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,449, -366] I really don't like her, should just use Kim Tae Ri one more time

2. [+1,102, -254] ㅠㅠ but the female lead...

3. [+808, -159] Ah... I see

4. [+115, -16] Why does Kim Eun Sook like Kim Go Eun so much? How can you do this to male leads like Gong Yoo and Lee Min Ho?

5. [+109, -23] So the chemistry is going to be pretty bad ㅎ

6. [+108, -14] The two don't match at all

7. [+106, -15] I want to see some other female leads for once........

8. [+73, -15] Kim Go Eun is charming but... I don't see any chemistry between her and Lee Min Ho

9. [+65, -56] I'm actually looking forward to Kim Go Eun, it's the male lead that I think is lacking ㅠㅠ

10. [+63, -38] Does everyone remember when people thought 'Goblin' would flop because of the female lead? ㅋㅋㅋ But her acting was good and the drama got great viewer ratings. I actually think Lee Min Ho isn't a fit for this. Both of them are similar in terms of acting skills so why does Kim Go Eun get called a flop while he gets support? It's because male actors have female fans who will coddle them no matter how hard they flop while tearing down any female actor in return.

11. [+60, -18] I thought the female lead was a bit lacking in 'Goblin'... but the scriptwriter must really like her. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it...

12. [+50, -18] Ah.. I skipped 'Goblin' because of her, I guess I'll have to skip this one too..

-



Source: Naver

1. [+1,254, -391] Hul... why Kim Go Eun... I was really looking forward to who the female lead would be ㅠ.ㅠ

2. [+1,000, -584] Hul... does she have a powerful network? Or an amazing fandom? Or great acting skills? Someone explain this to me... she's not even pretty...

3. [+583, -157] Not looking forward to either male or female lead

4. [+598, -195] I want to see Kim Eun Sook work with Kim Jae Wook one day

5. [+438, -158] The female lead.. ㅠ I'm speechless..

6. [+215, -60] Ah... whenever I see 'Goblin' reruns, I always think that it would've been a bigger hit with another female lead... not again...

7. [+181, -34] I quit 'Goblin' because I couldn't watch her, now I'll have to deal with her whiny voice again

8. [+122, -19] What charm or star potential are people seeing in her?..

9. [+124, -33] Is this really the best they could do? I'm disappointed in Kim Eun Sook. I dealt with it for the sake of the male lead in 'Goblin' but again?

10. [+96, -5] Please stop using the same actors... I really wanted to see someone new

-