Bora and Feeldog end their relationship after two years



Article: [Exclusive] Bora and Feeldog broke up earlier this year... end to their two year public relationship

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,122, -49] I did not know that they were dating...

2. [+1,075, -49] I didn't know Bora had a boyfriend!!

3. [+513, -30] Break ups are natural but I did think they both matched each other

4. [+190, -5] Looks like a lot of people found out about their relationship through news of their break up... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

5. [+34, -3] I give them my support because they kept their relationship on the downlow without any craziness... Nothing wrong with a young man and woman breaking up.

-


Source: Nate

1. [+917, -34] Sorry but I didn't know they were dating.....

2. [+592, -17] I didn't know they were in a relationshi-....

3. [+490, -9] This is how scary a lack of popularity is. I didn't know they were dat-....

4. [+23, -9] Wow... I didn't know they were together

5. [+15, -9] If you're going to name her Bora in the title, indicate that she's either SISTAR's Bora or ex-idol Bora. Not Actress... that's not right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+15, -4] I see....

7. [+9, -0] I think Feeldog was the name of her dog at first

8. [+8, -0] I have no idea who Feeldog is. I thought the article was something she had to read (feeldog is pronounced like 'must read' in Korean)

9. [+7, -0] A relationship that nobody knew

10. [+6, -2] More surprised that they were together for 2 years and no one knew

-