Hollywood: Sandra Oh



Article: Korean Canadian Sandra Oh shows off charisma in white suit

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+378, -10] Korean Americans have this really specific look to them ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+241, -5] I'm enjoying Gray's Anatomy, Dr. Yang 👍🏻

3. [+124, -1] She looks like she could be Ra Miran's cousin unni from America~ ㅋㅋ

4. [+17, -1] I was touched when I saw her tell her parents I love you in Korean at an awards ceremony... I think it's wrong when Korean Americans deny their heritage.

5. [+13, -1] You don't see Africans feeling all proud when they see African Americans do successful things. And this woman is Canadian. It's always Koreans who try to attach Korea to everything.

6. [+9, -2] I'd hate Korea too if I saw all these comments judging my looks

7. [+9, -3] She's just American... no need to add Korean anything.

8. [+7, -0] Such a great actor. When she left Gray's Anatomy, a lot of the viewer ratings left with her too. So many people loved the Christina Yang character and said there was no reason to continue watching without her, me included ㅠㅠ She's probably the top 3 of the most successful Asian actors in Hollywood.

9. [+7, -0] I wish a Korean would do her make up... Why do foreigners put make up on Asian faces in a style that doesn't suit them.

10. [+5, -2] I don't think Korean Americans have a specific look to them. It's more that the international media has this idea of what they think Asians should look like so they only cast faces that fit their mold.

-