Choi Siwon's 'My Fellow Citizens' comeback met with a chilly response


Article: 'My Fellow Citizens' Choi Siwon and the producers 'dug their own grave'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+831, -24] That's why I'm not watching it. I see his face and I'm just reminded of his dog.. I can't watch comfortably.

2. [+786, -17] I'm not watching it because of Choi Siwon

3. [+717, -14] Doesn't the title of the drama just piss you off too? I feel like he's making a joke out of us.. like 'my fellow citizens, don't I piss you off!'

4. [+38, -3] I was going to watch it after seeing Kim Min Jung and some other actors in the trailer but I skipped it after seeing Choi Siwon... Do producers really have no one else to cast? At least discover some new rookies then... there are tons of good ones out there.

5. [+31, -0] He's only like this because there are producers still willing to work with him

6. [+24, -1] A national scam by Choi Siwon, what a fitting title!

7. [+20, -2] A dog's birthday party is more important to him than someone's death!!!

8. [+16, -0] I find drama producers a bigger problem than people like Choi Siwon, Park Yoochun, Kim Hyun Joong, and Park Shi Hoo;;

9. [+16, -1] Not sure what they were thinking by casting him... Sure, Choi Siwon may not have directly hurt the person, but his irresponsibility and cowardly handling of the matter was ridiculous.

10. [+15, -0] Just keep showing it to him through the numbers. We won't see Choi Siwon anymore if he continues to record low numbers.

-