Cha Eunwoo and Kim Sejung MC at the Indepenence Day concert


Article: Astro's Cha Eunwoo, honey dripping out of his gaze towards Sejung

Source: Sports Korea via Nate

1. [+507, -22] They're both the breadwinners of their respective groups

2. [+380, -49] Cha Eunwoo's beauty even beats out female idols

3. [+281, -24] He's such a flower boy

4. [+18, -4] I think Cha Eunwoo has the type of eyes that look like that no matter who he looks at..

5. [+15, -16] He's pretty but lacks masculinity... I don't really feel him as a man..

6. [+13, -4] Can't help but admit that he's the one top of male idols~~

7. [+12, -3] I'm not a fan but he is really pretty... I've noticed that men like to play his looks down, which I never got... but maybe it's the same thing as women calling Seolhyun's looks average ㅜ

8. [+7, -1] I bet his personality is like his looks... angelic...

9. [+6, -0] They looked good in their waterpark CF together

10. [+3, -0] I wonder if there will ever be another idol as handsome as Cha Eunwoo, probably not for another 10 years

-