Be.A's Yeongkyun calls Seungri out on his advice


Article: Be.A member Yeongkyun, a jab at Seungri?

Source: The Celeb via Nate

"You told me that you'd give me advice as my senior in front of all the staff who were watching. Aren't you the same age as me, though? You told me that if I had tried this hard and still gotten no where, that I'd be better off learning a trade because I should be making money to be filial to my parents. You called that advice but it was more like plunging a dagger into my heart. Now you're getting it all back and more in front of the entire public. I've always been good to my parents =) Sometimes it's not always about giving back to them with money ㅎ Thank you for helping me learn that a person should always be humble =) #burningsun #dater*pedrugs #prostitution"

1. [+2,206, -22] Tsk, Seungri-ya, why have you wronged so many people?

2. [+2,156, -20] Wow, his character...

3. [+1,770, -28] Let's start a #SeungToo movement!

4. [+293, -5] Considering that Seungri's the one in Big Bang with the least amount of skills ㅋㅋㅋ who does he think he is to be giving anyone advice? ㅋㅋ

5. [+259, -2] Seungri acts like it's all thanks to him that Big Bang got famous

6. [+246, -2] This is why you should always be good to everyone you meet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+238, -4] Seungri sure pissed a lot of people off... I reckon a lot people who are angry with him are going to come forward now...

8. [+183, -3] Imagine hearing advice like that from not GD or Taeyang but from Seungri of all people ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ who does he think he is to give advice when he got famous off of his hyungs' back? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+151, -2] I remember how Yang Hyun Suk and Seungri looked down on all the trainees on 'Mix Nine' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+136, -1] ㅎㅎ Seungri has every right to give advice as a senior, but there's a difference in being genuine with your desire to help and just crushing someone down. Anyone who gives advice like Seungri will have it coming back to them worse later~

11. [+130, -2] I never took Seungri to be the type to push people down like that, if this is true...

12. [+103, -1] Seungri-ya, life has been so easy for you up till now, right?

-

Source: Naver

1. [+256, -7] Just look at Seungri's character ㅡㅡ

2. [+164, -1] I always thought this was the type of advice people only said in movies or dramas, but I guess there are people who actually say it in real life...;

3. [+161, -4] I'm sure Seungri-ssi felt super desperate when he debuted too but he's forgotten all about it. Embarrassing someone like this in front of everyone isn't "advice" but "arrogance".

4. [+160, -4] I'm sure Seungri's so happy to be filial to his family with his dirty money

5. [+101, -1] Make someone else cry and the world will make you cry too

6. [+49, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but isn't he the least talented member of Big Bang? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+24, -1] How can a senior call this advice? You should be supporting them. How dare the most nugu member of Big Bang act like this?

8. [+19, -1] Seungri, you're going to get it all back now

-