Song Hye Gyo reflects on her 22 year acting career


Article: 'Actress for 22 years' Song Hye Gyo, "Just because you've been doing it for a long time doesn't mean you get used to it"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,111, -383] I'm a Song Hye Gyo fan but... I don't think doing a melodrama with Park Bogum was the right move. She doesn't match that type of romance relationship anymore. When she chooses her next drama, I hope she'll pick something more realistic to her age~ I also think she has a lot of limits as an actress because she always picks the same types of roles. As a viewer, it gets boring to watch...

2. [+955, -276] She's super beautiful.... but I don't think her acting is that good.......

3. [+821, -206] We're used to it.... your acting is all similar ㅜㅜ

4. [+106, -30] Yeah, I don't expect an ounce when it comes to her acting. I think she only focuses on picking roles that make her look pretty and doesn't want to show anything new or anything that she has to ruin her image for. Doesn't seem like she tries to, either.

5. [+88, -23] I don't think it's too late to learn some acting...

6. [+83, -39] She got a lot of positive reviews for her blind acting in 'That Winter' but... I don't know, she was pretty but I think she could learn more from watching Han Ji Min's blind acting.

7. [+73, -30] Because you don't try. You have a pretty face but your acting's always the same.

8. [+61, -10] I wish she'd switch it up from all the pretty roles. Enough with the romance genres. Picking a character that she has to try harder for will gain her more recognition. She has a lot to go when it comes to her acting.

9. [+52, -25] She's 22 years in? Considering her experience, her acting hasn't improved at all. It's always the same. I never question what her next role will be like. Maybe she hates being adventurous?

10. [+46, -13] Her acting spectrum is very narrow... It's like being expected to be a rainbow but only being the color yellow... I know every actor has a specialty but I don't think her skills or voice are cut out for it.

-