San-E shares his own rehearsal clip showing that 'hidden camera' was maliciously edited



Article: San-E's hidden camera controversy -> reveals original rehearsal clip, was it maliciously edited?

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,836, -42] Hul, if this is true, didn't the show make a mistake then? I don't even think it's a mistake, they totally meant to screw him over.

2. [+1,606, -59] Shouldn't San-E sue the journalists then???

3. [+1,293, -16] I don't like San-E but I think the producers intended to screw him over. He's being used~ I feel a bit bad for him.

4. [+104, -34] I bet you 100% that the producer is a woman and I can already picture what kind of body she has

5. [+67, -3] The producers totally tried to end his career right there

6. [+45, -9] There must be a feminist on the production team ㅋㅋㅋ feminists just can't rile up men-hate without rigging it ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+39, -12] Is it another... feminazi?

8. [+32, -1] What happened was that someone on Pann photoshopped the screencaps and journalists started putting out articles using it without fact checking

9. [+25, -5] There must be a feminazi on the production team. This was obviously an attempt at ending his career.

10. [+18, -1] Wow, poor San-E, he was wronged. I hope whoever's responsible gets punished.

-