Yang Yewon promises to dedicate her life to fighting her haters



Article: Yang Yewon sheds tears, "I'm going to dedicate my life to fighting my hate commenters"

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate

1. [+4,077, -358] So why'd you lie? When you were the one who voluntarily took off your clothes for money?

2. [+3,411, -308] Tsk tsk, trying so hard to squeeze out those tears.. you dug your own grave

3. [+3,234, -332] I'm really curious as to why she cut her hair short ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+365, -25] "Do you have any more work for me? Could I get an advance on my pay???"

5. [+357, -38] Rest in peace once again to the CEO who passed away

6. [+294, -33] Why would she wear blue circle lens and a piercing to court??? I'd understand wearing black or clear contacts if it's for vision but blue??

7. [+254, -21] She has no where left to hide. She can cry all she wants. I won't fall for it.

8. [+204, -16] She's the one who acted like she was forced to film against her will when she was the one who begged for more work

9. [+179, -14] She talks like she's innocent. Sure, the other party's in trouble for leaking the pictures, but she's the one who voluntarily went to him. Yang Yewon-ssi, you're the one who asked for more work. Reflect on your own actions before blaming others.

10. [+120, -9] Yes, the other guy's at fault for spreading your pictures, but why does your story keep changing too?

-