Kwanghee is surprised at NCT guesting on 'Weekly Idol'


Article: 'Weekly Idol' Hwang Kwanghee on NCT's guest appearance, "Looks like we're still powerful, being able to invite an SM group and all"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

"Looks like Weekly Idol has still got it. Getting SM and all. Amazing. SM kids guesting bright and early."

1. [+492, -56] Isn't it because that NCT is such a flop compared to other SM groups that they're able to just go on any variety show? I didn't even know a group like them existed;

2. [+420, -38] All NCT reminds me of is that auction site scandal. Do they even have a hit song?

3. [+345, -23] Kwanghee-ya, you need to gain some weight~~ yeah?

4. [+29, -1] This is seriously my first time seeing them. I always thought the only male groups in SM were the two in TVXQ, SuJu, and EXO ㅋㅋ

5. [+24, -3] I really think they're the biggest flop group out of SM ㅠ I don't even know who the members are.. sad..

6. [+23, -7] SM's biggest failure NCT127

7. [+22, -3] Ask anyone passing by you if they know NCT... 95% won't know

8. [+21, -2] I don't know any of NCT's songs. Do they even have a hit song? All I remember is that they have that one member who scammed on an auction site.

9. [+21, -5] Well EXO was considered a flop when they first debuted too... it wasn't until 'Growl' that they started doing well.

10. [+15, -4] SM's turning into DSP... DSP used to put out popular groups like FinKL and Sechs Kies, but now.. ㅎㅎ seems SM's down the same route.

-